13 January 2011

decisions, decisions...

i have to select the course in which i want to go in. i have no idea what i want... though i think i want to be a wedding planner in the future like what monica geller in F.R.I.E.N.D.S did in phoebe buffay's wedding. i saw it as interesting to do what she did. so i put my first choice as integrated events and project management... that is a route towards my goal :) my second choice is arts business management. it's all about managing the Arts.. the first year is relaxing but the 2nd and 3rd year's modules became quite weird... i still didn't know what i want as my first choice but put that events management stuff as my first choice in the end. the arts i can entertain myself during the free time :) but then i still had 10 more choices to choose. in the end, i took almost 5 hours deciding the choices carefully in case i didn't get either of my first two choices... 2 weeks later, i'll get the results. on second thoughts maybe i should have put my first choice as the arts biz mgmt? argh... i've already submitted my choices, no second thoughts now! stay focused... arts... events... arts... wedding.. yes, wedding! arts...

No comments:

Post a Comment