14 January 2011

Change

i hate change. 5 years i've been in secondary school, it's been my second home and now it's time to let go. i didn't expect this day to come so soon. i didn't expect it to even happen. i still remember my first year there. i felt so foreign, that i did not belong. then things turned out to be better, i met new friends, the most caring teachers i've ever met in my whole life and had the most life changing experiences. though there are some bitches that i hate to even think about, the 5 years i had there, i will never change a single thing. but now it has come to this day where it's time to leave everything behind and begin the next chapter of my life. i will miss you, mdm pua especially. you've been like my 2nd mother i every weekday have to come 'home' to :) i have no idea where i will be 10 years from now but i do hope that when i'm there, i'll still call **** (that's my school name which is disclosed due the personal privacy) my home. i will never forget the experiences i had there. from friends to guys to crushes to betrayals to birthday parties... i'll never ever forget it. it is true then huh? that people hate change... but what else can we do other than move forward? i love my family there. the teachers and my classmates. my ridiculous, crazy, childish, stubborn yet charming, open, amiable, jokey, witty, creative classmat.. no, family. my wonderful, wonderful family.
i will come back so until then, i'll hang on.

... i will come home..

No comments:

Post a Comment