17 September 2011

Resume

My sister had an assignment a year ago and it was to make a resume. I just saw it yesterday and i've got to say, it is quite convincing to employ her. So, i decided to use hers as an example and fill in my own particulars and stuff to make my own effective resume.

Unfortunately, my resume turned out to be a lousy one instead. My sis's had some sort of project assignment that got accepted in the United States and her CCAs were quite linked to her course. These information are guaranteed to help her get accepted or at least increase her chances to any jobs. Mine though... NOT!!! I don't have much but i'll try get the best module grades or stuff to get in the directors list (which my sis has by the way). Damn... This is soooo frustrating..

I must get more qualifications and stuff.. Hope i'll get good grades! Only 3 or 4 more days to GPA results out. I HATE RESUMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment