15 September 2011

No more Halloween Horrors at Night Safari

YUP... Halloween Horrors 2011 has been cancelled by the CEO of Wildlife Reserves. So there goes my CCA points and interesting participation of the event in my resume... It's quite sad really, because i really needed the CCA points. Plus, my sis said that though to get into a university, they don't look at your CCA points but it gives you an edge over other applicants.

Well, i cannot give up hope yet, there WILL be other opportunities for experience and when the opportunity comes along, i will grab it!

SO desperate for more CCA points so by the time i complete my quota for the points for a silver, i can fully concentrate on my studies than keep on worrying about CCA POINTS... Stupid materialistic world :(

No comments:

Post a Comment