26 September 2011

Decided not to go for interview

There is an interview to be a scare actor of Universal Studios Halloween Horrors today at 1pm and i've decided that i'm not gonna go.

I really would go if it is not during school reopens, taking the fridays, saturdays and sundays where i need to use to study on my modules. So it would really affect my studies and i just can't allow that.

Plus, my lecturer did tell me to do things you enjoy in your life rather than the ones you don't. So i want to first list down the things to remind me not to regret not going for the interview.
  1. Interferes with school work
  2. just one statement in resume, nothing special. better to go for more events instead to increase that resume
  3. you're going to have another elective at school and would really affect your studying time if you go for the event
  4. you have CCA events maybe, to attend
But i really want a USS event on my resume... what a pity

No comments:

Post a Comment