16 September 2011

Library Ohhhhh...

So i was at the library just now to return a huge stack of books i carried from my home to the library. After that, i went to buy a chocolate cake, coco exotic- delicious slice of cake which costs me $3.50. Anyways, i went back up to the library after that and to my delight, i found a Kerrelyn Sparks book called Vampire Mine. So i went to another shelf of books and somehow, i felt like i should check the shelf labeled REI-ROO, which holds an author's books, Rick Riordan. I don't know why but the feeling kept bugging me, like i should check that shelf right now. So OKAY, i went there and to my anticipation, i saw Rick Riordan's Book, Lost Hero. It is very cool!! Because right now, this book keeps getting reserved by many people for about every of this book in every public library. I am so lucky! Today did not turn out as bad as i thought it'd be huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment