13 August 2011

Test is coming soon

Next Wednesday is my IT test so 2 hours ago, i started to get to work learning all the tools to making a website. (studying Dreamweaver) so i decided to practise making a website for geography. Topics i studied last year for my o levels. So i started making a simple design, insert table, editable region blah blah blah

Then i added in a home and rivers section for the time being. Then i started doing stuff fot my rivers. Added 'named anchor' for bookmrk, added tables and links. Then typed in notes for rivers like how factors like speed and volume of water affect the energy of the river. Then i went on to waterfalls. I started getting pictures and making my own using Photoshop and before i know it, 2 hours had passed. And all i had was Geography notes rather than a supposed website for practising. You see, this is what you get when you're doing a website that makes you get carried away with the contents and pictures and such than practise for the IT test. :(

Anyways, i am gonna study my Principles of Management later on because i've been procrastinating the whole week for that. Sigh.... So dreading it...

No comments:

Post a Comment