21 August 2011

My Love

For him. Has it faded yet? I really don't know. Just watched a romantic drama and felt like i want to have a boyfriend to pamper me, love me and want me by his side like the male lead in the drama. I just feel so alone so much. I want a guy at my side. I really do. Why do i feel so sad? :(

Maybe i shouldn't be watching any romantic dramas... It is really getting to me.

This is just so stupid... I am getting so emotional and depressed over being single. SINGLE!!!
I need a guy!! But not just any guy. You know, a guy from a project group talked so poorly and still thinks he is correct. I am fine with the language as long as he can admit he is wrong and not be such a... a.. oh gosh, can't even find a word for it. He pronounces words wrongly and when corrected by people, doesn't admit his mistake! and act like he is still correct. To me, that's revolting in a guy. Among the bottom most list of guys to ever date.

No comments:

Post a Comment