23 August 2011

Exam over

Not particularly the whole examination though. Just the first one, which is Principles of Management. I am quite confident that i'll get an A for that but lets not get too cocky.. I've learnt that the hard way. What is left now are Law and Events Materials and Decorations. I am studying Events so guess these modules are necessary but i still do not get why Events require the knowledge of Photoshop. Yeah i know we may need digital stuff for advertising but isn't that job for those in the marketing and sales department or advertising department or something?

Because seriously, anything to do with computers, i am a complete IDIOT. I just am not great with technology. What's more is that next term, i'll have to study autocadd or something like that and i have no idea what the hell that is!

Hope the next 2 exams will be easy on me, All the best me!

No comments:

Post a Comment