16 August 2011

Marks Gone

Yep... Just now was my General Eduation Module's Presentation. I did not get any participation marks for questions and answers AKA QandA. Yep, firstly, as audiences during the presentation of other groups, you must try to gain marks by asking questions. I had a question but was too scared to ask. I should kill myself for that you know... DAMNED

Then there was my group's time to present and when we reached the QandA section, i did not answer questions, my team mates did the work. I have a team mate and he answered all the questions. Yeesh... Arrogant idiot. He took all the questions you know.. plus, i did most of the presentation work/designs...

My bad then... I should at least remind myself that this is 20% of the whole module. I think i did well for my presentation.
  • Fluent (check!)
  • Good Pace (Check i think)
  • sound engaging and  keep audience's attention (check check)
i think so la cuz it's MY opinion...
But i know that my slides are good, not too much words, not too much pictures
I hope i pass this part... I am going to do more for the next part of my GEN ED assessment...
Luck, please be on my side...
Gosh... So depressed right now

No comments:

Post a Comment