18 August 2011

Starting to feel the rush

of exams. Yesterday was the end of my IT test and the coming Tuesday will be my POM test. I think i can handle it as long as i recap my topics to study but then again i still need to recap my Law which i have not yet done so and the law is this coming thursday. Then on the 31 August, will be my materials exam. Soo damn rushed... I have so many things plus i have not recapped at all my materials module for the last 2 weeks, hope i did not totally forget everything. Plus, i have an event later on which lemme tell you, will take up the rest of my day until 5 or 6 pm. starting 12 noon. I hope to recap at least one or two of my law topic and continue with the rest tomorrow morning. I cannot concentrate at night as i will 'automatically' doze off around 12 or 1am.

Hope i don't get tensed up so soon.. Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment