6 August 2011

Back to HH2011

If you don't know what HH2011 is, it's Halloween Horrors 2011. Here's a recap of what i have done so far for this event. Initially, i was very excited for this event and want to take part cause of scaring people. Then fast forward 7 weeks (approx) i've become more involved in my studies instead. Then i found out that HH is 90% during the holidays and 10% during the start of school term. Which consist of the weekends of the first two weeks of school when it reopens. This means that it will take up time from my studies for my exam. I am not sure about this so decided that i did not want to participate. But then i felt lost and scared because i need the CCA points and without them my entry to a University would be jeopardised so i don't know... I need to accumulate as much points as i can when i am in year 1 because it will be hard to start accumulating when i reach year 2 and 3. This will be stressful so i hope i am up for it.

Maybe there is some way to handle this? Like tell the seniors of my course who is partly organising this event that i need to have the last two weeks to myself to study?
I am not sure...

But one matter is that i will neither abandon my studies nor the opportunity to accumulate CCA points. So i guess i will have to think of some way to balance my life because this is chaos...

And yesterday was role-casting. Meaning i get to see what my role was until i found out that you have to act it first in front of soooo many students... to see if you fit that character...
i came in to the room a bit late because i had a lesson and sooo my character ended up not determined... SAD.... SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted a nice scary character to portray you know... Damn... but still, at least i am still in HH2011 to get CCA points... i guess

But this would mean that i will have to probably try out more roles in front of more students ( a big bunch already left when their roles were determined)... i don't know... i just feel like maybe i should not be in this HH2011 anymore because of this animosity between the organisers... they make me feel sooooo unwelcomed... Hate them to bits... i hate this but i need the CCA points and the event in my portfolio...
But i hate the hostility they're giving out to me like they OWN the whole event when they're NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment