16 March 2014

Telunas I'm Coming for Yooooooooooooou


I'll finally be introducing to my family, Telunas, the place I've been telling them so much about the first time I went there. Read the following post if you missed it.

Telunas is absolutely beautiful and relaxing, definitely somewhere you would want to go for a cheap relaxation trip. 9 people for only SGD2600.00 and this includes accommodation, food and travel! Plus a river tour and pizza making that I arranged for. Hopefully, my family will enjoy their time here. 

My only worry or so to say, 'irritation' would be my dad. He loves comparing places and making mountains out of molehills. It's super frustrating. I would love for him to just soak in the moment and enjoy the surroundings. Would have to tell him THAT before we leave LOL

Can't wait for the clear water beach!! 5 weeks more, 5 weeks more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment