9 March 2014

Sometimes I wonder if I'll love someone so much that my heart wrenches every time I think of him. I've been watching 'My Love who came from the Stars' and have been so mesmerised by Kim Soo Hyun that I stopped watching it for the time being because my admiration and adoration for him has became too much to handle.

For god's sake, I was even dreaming about him 2 nights in a row! The first dream, I was trying to get him to fall in love with me in any way possible and in the second dream, we were in a relationship <3

I realised that this foolishness needed to stop because in the real world, we would never meet. It was so depressing for me that he'll never be mine that I really had to stop watching the show. This is the first time a freaking TV character made me feel this way. No wonder he has taken Asia by storm!

I think once I've controlled myself, I would be able to continue the drama.

So for now, Kim Soo Hyun, get out of my mind! I love you too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment