26 March 2014

Sleepover

falling is like this

I used to have sleepovers as a kid with my cousins but as we grew older, we grew further apart and the sleepovers kinda stopped. What I've missed about the sleepovers though, are the watching of movies dead in the night and early in the morning. Eating the home cooked meals by my wonderful aunt and playing with their pets. What I DON'T miss though was the toilet at my cousin's home. It was always filled with the smell of cats' piss. Notice CATS' with s then apostrophe. They had like 6 cats or so at that time. Don't get me wrong, I love cats. I love patting them and playing with them but I don't want the responsibility of owning one. Much like babies. You love playing with them and pinching their soft cheeks but when they start crying, you just want to pass them back to their parents to handle it all.

As a result of that, I've always tried as much as possible to wait until I return home to shower since I lived only a few blocks away haha

And now, as of yesterday, I will be having a sleepover!!! And it will be at Chloe's house with Joeslyn as well! And there will be a MOVIE MARATHON! WHAT UP YO!!


I CANNOT WAIT TO SHOW THEM MY FAVE MOVIE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment