1 August 2013

What I'd Do If i Have 6 Hours Left to Live

6 hours can mean a lifetime to someone who knows he has a few hours left to live. Sometimes, i think that knowing how much time you have left in the world might be a good thing. It gives you the sort of motivation to do the things you always end up pushing off. It reminds you that life is short and to do the things you love.

Unlike the natural cases where the harsh wind suddenly blow the light off your candle without any notice, you have a chance to control the things you could do in your remaining time. 

So i came up with this post called 'What  I'd Do If i Have 6 Hours Left to Live' which starts 1200 and ends at 1800. Let the hypothetical final game begin...

1200 Set off to my old secondary school in a taxi who will be my personal driver for the day because i have no time to take public transport

1210 Find my favourite old teachers and say my final goodbyes and tell them how they changed my life

1230 Take the taxi to my primary school (while in the taxi, i would write a hate letter to the teacher who always bullied and hated me)

1240 Pass the letter to the general office and eat my favourite Mee Soto 

1250 Drive to Orchard road (During the ride, i will post on Facebook to thank everyone who was a part of my life, for all the lessons they taught me and for everything they have done, it would also include a special calling out to all the friends who impacted me)

1330 Arrive at Orchard road and shop for a beautiful outfit to wear for the rest of the day with friends i called beforehand to hang out with

1430 Eat my final lunch with my closest friends

1500 Bid my goodbyes, go to the main street and hug a hot guy and apologising afterwards for thinking he was someone else and drive to Sentosa Beach (During the ride, i'd write future letters for my family to read every new year's day) I would try to write as many as i could

1540 Arrive at Sentosa Beach and pay the taxi for the total cab fare which god knows how much. He would probably tell me to not pay him considering i'm 'dying'

1550 Arrive at bbq party my family and i had planned to have at the Sentosa beach and hang out together, play a little water and have a long chit chat. Talk about old times and all the heart to heart talk. I would then pass to them the letters to which i'd tell them to open them year by year which i've indicated on the letter which one to read. Afterwards, we would just hang out together until i catch my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment