8 June 2013

Off to the Unknown

I'm heading off to Cambodia soon and this time tomorrow, i'd be in Siem Reap. Hopefully, everything would go well because i've already offended a number of people (members of the trip). Oh well, you can't please everybody, there's some haters and then there's lovers. I just hope i'll get along well with almost everybody. At least for the next 2 weeks because they're gonna be my family for this period of time.

But it is all going to be worth it because this is Cambodia! I get to travel to another country at an extremely subsidised cost! I'm paying actually S$600 lesser than the actual price y'know! This is one benefit of having a school trip :)

If only i get to bring along my family with me, that'd be awesome. Too bad i don't. I just hope everything goes well in the next 2 weeks, i'm worried about everything. I'm a worrier. From food to accommodation to friends. Please god, let everything run smoothly until my flight back home.

So this is me signing off! Check this space again on the 23rd June and you'll see what adventures i've gotten myself into :)

No comments:

Post a Comment