5 April 2013

To the Sentosa!

The last time i've actually been to Sentosa beach was like a million years ago, i was primary 1 or so when we went to Sentosa beach for a powerpuff girls event. It was the best, i can still remember standing at the side of the stage and being angry at the big speaker that blocked my view of the human sized Blossom, one of the 3 powerpuff girls, who i believed back then to be the real deal. I loved Bubbles as a kid, especially that episode where a clown made everyone in the town black and white and Bubbles saved everyone by playing her fabulous song. click here for that awesome song :)

Back to the story at hand, there was a picnic with my clique to the Sentosa beach last week and photos from my friend has just been posted to Facebook. The following photos are taken by me but using her DSLR cause i didn't want to bring mine due to the fact that i don't own a filter to protect my precious Nikon d5100. Her's is a Canon DSLR, it was interesting to use hers, functions are totally different between Canon and Nikon, each has its own pros and cons, i was amazed that i couldn't find a cropping function in Canon. I thought it was because i'm just not familiar with it but she said she doesn't think there is one. I was befuddled.  Anyways, I love how her's can focus faster than my DSLR at certain situations, like a few milli seconds faster but to me, thats a lot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment