10 April 2013

Back when i had a Nokia 5610

I loved taking photos with my Nokia camera phone in the past, i could focus how ever much i wanted, not like the current phones. See the photo below, on the bottom right where there's that small silver button? I usually just lightly touch it to focus before pushing it down fully to capture the shot. Wish they're still selling this model, i'd buy it in a jiffy!


I was going through my old Facebook albums and saw an album that i named 'Happenings'. Ugghh.. I can't come up with good names at all >.< So i present to you now the following photos that are from that album. Back when all (just gonna show some) my photos were taken with Nokia 5610 without any photoshop, DSLRs, instagrams blah blah whatsoever. I think they're really my masterpieces haha





There you go, a hobby i still hadn't realised when i was what? 16?

No comments:

Post a Comment