28 March 2012

Received Results a week ago

The other day in Phu Lam College, i was hanging out with my Vietnamese buddies when there was some commotion. Then i heard. Results are out. Immediately, i stood and joined in the commotion cause a lot of the students couldn't get any reception and were being very anxious. I looked at my phone and was wondering why i couldn't get any text when i realised that i was actually using the Vietnam prepaid card. Mobifone, and immediately started changing back to my Singapore SIM card.

My 2 buddies were curious at why i was staring at phone until i received the message. The icon appeared at the top right of the screen and i touched on it for the message to expand. The whole time, i was like OMG yeeeesssss!

Then i didn't even take a look at the grades, immediately, i zoomed in on the GPA. Cumulative GPA for current Semester is 3.929. I jumped from my seat to my buddies' shock and confusion and shrieked out. It felt so good :)

Anyways, it said that my overall GPA was 3.9, yeah!

I had to explain later on to my 2 buddies about the system of grading, it took a while but who the hell cares when the grades are gob smackingly fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment