5 March 2012

Leaving soon

I haveto leave for my Social Innovation Project at Vietnam in the coming Sunday. I'm quite dreading it though. I don't want to leave Singapore. I'll quite miss it, and a lot of the following
  • Pearl Milk Tea from GongCha
  • Nice comfortable Library
  • My movies and CDs and DVDs at home
  • My comfy warm bed
  • Clean Toilets and taps with sensors in Singapore
  • My family and friends
  • The atmosphere and humdity i'm already comfortable with
  • ETC. ETC.
Plus, the second i touch down on Vietnam is the day i'm assessed for the Social Innovation Project. I'll be damned if i fail. Plus i'm scared about that. WHAT IF (touchwood) i do fail? I'll be doomed!!!! But then again, doing it locally is about the same thing, plus locally, it's over 1 whole semester while for me? 2 weeks only. The other week is for sightseeing. YUP.

The 2 things i fear most about going to Vietnam is
  1. Whether i'll fail this module
  2. Whether i'll be able to survive the 3 weeks away from home
sigh... Scary... I don't want to fail this module.. i feel so damned

No comments:

Post a Comment