18 October 2011

School has officially started....

and i am stressed... I have started getting stressed again since yesterday and i'm scared insomnia might come back... I am already trying to get a control of it, starting to do Yoga, exercise a bit and meditate. I've even started listening to songs like 'move along by all american rejects,' 'the climb by miley cyrus,' 'Someone's watching over me by Hilary Duff,' and 'The middle by Jimmy eat world' while on the way to and from school to keep myself calm.

I get notes and notes full of words and i am scared and have no idea how i am going to be able to cram them all inside my head while doing projects and preparing for presentations. I am extremely tensed. Extremely terrified and extremely stressed. I'm scared i'll get depression again. I try and i try but i'm scared. I'm scared i'll get eaten up again. I miss my friends, my secondary school teachers, Mdm Pua and Miss Ang who always supported and believed in me and the positivity i used to have before. Now, i feel like someone who's always negative and depressed. I want to be that me again which i can only see during the holidays, free from the chains of school. I'm no longer bubbly. and i hate it so much because i can't do much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment