12 October 2011

Cat

Yesterday, i went to school to return a few cds i borrowed and on the way out of the building, i saw a cat. Darkish brown with a little light stripes. It was sooo cute. It meow-ed a lot so i kind of didn't want it to starve so i told the cat to stay at this pillar. With lots of motioning signs and stuff and quickly ran to the Macdonalds which was like 20 steps away. Bought a Mc Chicken and quickly ran back to the cat. I was hoping the cat understood me and stayed where it was. and imagine my surprise when it was still there! SOOOO CUTE. but it was hiding behind the pillar cuz it was afraid of other people. but it was still at the pillar where i told the cat to stay. :)))) i was so infatuated with it:)

So i ran to a nearby dry ground (cuz there was a slight drizzle at the time) and unwrapped the burger. took the patty out and break it in smaller pieces for the cat while putting the buns away. Cuz i've heard before from a schoolmate that if a cat eats bread, it will vomit.

I watched it eat and there was one moment when a man in his early-thirties walked by and the cat stopped eating to hide behind me. SOOOO CUTE!!!!

After the cat finished eating, i wanted to give it some water to drink so poured some in front of it but the cat kept circling and leaning against my legs. How can i just leave it? So i stayed by its side a while more. Patting, scratching, smoothing and rubbing the cat.



Then when it was lying on the floor, looking like it was sleeping, i started to make a move but it suddenly stood up to look at me. So of course i decided to stay a few minutes more. I went to lean against a pillar and the cat came to stand at my left. That minute i felt like Kango from Inuyasha (A Japanese Anime) who has a demon cat always at it's side.

 






 Now back to reality. It then went around my left foot to finally rest on it and went to SLEEP! how adorable :)



i could not believe how cute it was! deciding that i would let it sleep awhile, i took out my book to read but not even finishing one page, i felt uncomfortable leaning against the pillar while standing. so i tried to get my left foot out but of course it was useless. finally, i slowly woke the cat up to lift my foot. I patted etc. it a few more times before i turned to go. When i was a few steps away, i turned to say bye bye but suddenly a woman came up behind me. She had some sort of handkerchief with her that apparently aroused interest in the cat and just like that, the cat jumped up and down to follow the woman with the stupid handkerchief just to play with it.

I was left there standing like a doofus watching the cat slowly disappear from my sight round a corner. I was speechless!!!! so i walked away... but then i turned around just to see if the cat would come back. So went back to turn around that corner to see that the cat was still following that old hag with the stupid cloth, AND IT WAS. So there you go. You feed it and caress it and stuff and THIS is how it pays you back!... but i still like the cat though... Sooo adorable...



No comments:

Post a Comment