13 October 2011

Cat II

I went back to school and expected to see the cat again on the way to the library but of course it wasn't anywhere in sight.. So after about 2 hours in the library and on my way out, i saw the cat in the same area the other day :) YAY!


So we played a bit but it wanted to play a bit and kinda lightly bit and scratched and i backed off. I am extremely scared of claws or sharp teeth so you can't blame me! So i placed my arms on my hips and scolded the cat. Not sure it understood though.. Then i noticed a tap which i went to to wash my hands and wrist. Then i figured i could play water with the cat since it's quite dirty and i expected it to be scared of the water but continued on anyways.

I dripped a droplet of water on the cat and immediately, the cat scrambled off to some nearby bushes. Well, i deserved it so i tried to coax it out and it did and laid down in front of me. Then i noticed a white sack a few steps away, thinking i could get it to be more comfortable sitting on the sack instead of on dirty soil, i carried it towards the cat but then it kinda disappeared on me.

Yes, i was disappointed that it was gone... i tried finding the cat but to no avail... Then, i noticed the newly constructed mini garden nearby so i went there to take pictures instead.






Then i saw the cat!!!



hahaha!!!!

i just love this cat!!

So i sat on a bench near me and it came forward to lay down in front of me


and watched me as i continued taking pictures of the surroundings


Then suddenly, a couple walked near so i moved away from the cat to let them pass by. Apparently, the girl wanted to touch the cat but! :) (hehes...) the cat jumped and scrambled away from her to the side. The couple then just stood there! AWKWARD TENSION... So i walked away to another bench and sat on it and the GUY said 'bye bye' a tad sarcastically cuz so his girl could get near the cat. BUT AGAIN!! she still could not get near the cat as it followed ME!!! How adorable!!! and the girl kind of  'awww so cute...'

yes i totally agree that the cat is adorable...

Then i played with it again before i motioned bye bye. after i was steps away, the couple MOVED RIGHT IN!!! i was kinda jealous... so i lingered there to see if the cat would come for me. Apparently, no.

then i waited at the foodcourt nearby as finally i saw the couple pass me by. i pretended to pack the plactic bag i was holding on into my bag and just as i was about to go back to the cat, the couple U-turned pass me again towards the cat with a plactic bag of french fries!!!!!  grrrrr..... i worried that the cat may not like the potato but what could i do? so i decided to just go back home and come back tommorrow...

Tommorow, i am ready. I have already bought cat food and i'm gonna get some cat toy for it to play with and stay by it's side for more than the few minutes i had with it the last 2 encounters.

GAME ON

No comments:

Post a Comment