2 June 2011

The worst is over

Yesterday was my Law exam and just now was my Principles of Management, therefore.... MOST or ALL of my stress are GONE!!!!
Yes people, i am back to normal! i can start singing and dancing again like a happy normal person!
What i have learnt from all this is that 'always be prepared for exams'. Why? Because if you're not prepared, then it will just be one big mountain of anxiety and stress whereby you find out that you do not have anything at all memorised or touched and you have SO LITTLE TIME! Therefore, always be prepared. No matter what, after school, you must revise what you have learnt and commit them to your memory. BUT! it's not good to just memorise, you must learn to apply. I knew that i wouldn't really 'ace' Law because even though you already have it all in your head (I really memorised everything and can repeat the whole thing to you if you want without blinking) you must still know how to apply it inside your exam. That! is the most important thing. So Law is a gonner... So i think i aced (hope so) 2 out of 3 exams. Tomorrow is my IT exam and i think i am only going to just practice for 2 hours and that's it.
I don't think there will be anyone from my class (maybe two or three) will practice. I'm considered as the 'hardworking' one ok... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment