1 June 2011

One over, 3 more to go

Yesterday was my Events Materials and Decoration exam and to tell the truth, it was just WTH (What the hell)!!!!! I memorise one big chunk and i mean one BIG chunk and they tested 10% of the whole chunk i was talking about. what the heck... At least i am assured that i won't fail that module but right now, what i should be studying is my Law. I just finished all the 4 topics i need to study for Law and rest assured, that i won't go crying again like before because right now, i got everything under control. The topics that i memorised for Law, about 65% are in 'temporary' folder so later after my break, i am going to recap the topics and put them under my 'permanent' folder. After that, i will have to recap my Principles of Management which will be on Thursday. So i think though i might panic just a bit, i think i can control myself. Wish me luck everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment