8 June 2011

Mentoring Camp

Just now was my Mentoring Camp of the 2nd day. I didn't get to attend the 1st day because i had an event training for my course which of course was a sad thing. But today my group had a Singapore Amazing Race organised by the Mentoring Committee (i think).
Well, it is really difficult to explain things so i've taken a few photos to show you my day at the heart of Singapore :)
During the Amazing Race, I went o City Hall, Clarke Quay and Bugis...

Our first clue led the whole group to City Hall where i saw the esplande and more
that ferry wheel is the famous Singapore Flyer!!!



After the task to be done, which was to play a sort of slapping game(on the lap), we got our next clue which is to Clarke Quay and after that, Bugis


A friend kept trying to include her fingers in my photos but when i tried taking her picture, she dared to run... :D




pretty sight eh? Come to Singapore!! HAHA! :D










After the Amazing Race, my group went back to school where we had a performance. It was a great experience!! SOO FUN!!!
I love the camp experience :)))
For my group, our performance was to sing and perform a skit. We had to be unique cuz there was a group that was super damn great in singing and another, dancing. So, we had to be unique :)
We used Lady Gaga's 'born this way' and modified a bit to match our camp's theme, Ninja. oh and my group's name is 'Fried Ninjas'

My camp chief told us when we were young, we were born to be Ninjas.
We touch her hair and we comb it thru , in the middle of clarke quay. (Because a group member when playing an activity blindfolded had to hold on to a person's shoulders. So when the camp chief (female) decided to join in in front of him, he fussed that he had to move her hair forward so he wouldn't touch it)
There is nothing wrong with throwing honey stars
they said cause it goes with nutella
So hold your head up high let us aim,
the more it lands the more we earn.
We're beautiful in our way, fried ninja makes no mistake, we're on the right track baby we were born this way.
We dont have any regret cos we just do it our way, we're on the right track baby we were born this way!
Oh there aint no other way, baby we were born this way ,
BABY WE WERE BORN THIS WAY!!
Oh there aint no other way, baby we were born this way ,
Right track baby we were born this way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment