9 March 2011

Nokia C7

My handphone keeps hanging so i'm kinda thinking about buying a new phone: Nokia C7
It looks interesting and durable. Also, it's chic :) (to me that is) i've even went online to check it out.
It has 3.5" capacitive touch display, 8 megapixel camera, 3.5G, Wi-Fi and A-GPS enabled. 8GB internal memory and Bluetooth 3.0 which i love so i can exchange stuff with friends. i like iphone but the fact that it does not have bluetooth irks me plus i've been following Nokia ever since, what? 12? about there... and i hate to change my interest of handphone brands because i'm quite comfortable with Nokia already. Unfortunately, it's going to take quite a lot of convincing to get my dad to pay part of the phone for me as the damn thing is $560 and the amount from my savings that i am only able to spend (as the rest of my savings are to buy necessities for poly) is only about $160. sooo, my dad has to help me pay $400. sign....

No comments:

Post a Comment