4 March 2011

Facebook

You know, i wasn't very much interested in facebook at the first place but when all the friends you have appear to have an account of that site, you just have to follow suit.. So, i started my own account early last year (2010) and very soon, i began to understand what's soo very addictive about it. There's photos to uploas and look at, comments to laugh and critisice silently and see whats going on in the life of your friends. But i stopped myself b4 i got too addicted (because i kept uploading photos). Then i only allowed myself to go into facebook a 2-3 times a week to concentrate on my studies. But now that my examinations ended, HELLO ADDICTION...
Then, yesterday, i made my very first post :) i had one 'like' and 2 comments. It wasn't that bad... i thought nobody would care to comment on what i said but i was obviously wrong :)
it's great to comment. but i think very soon, i'll be uploading photos again. there should be like a bracelet that reminds you and stuff to stop going into facebook. and i'm saying that in a totally sarcastic way...

No comments:

Post a Comment