8 March 2011

At the moment...

i won't be watching the social network anytime soon because currently, i'm quite busy. By busy, i mean that i have a lot of books to read... everytime i enter the library, i will ultimately borrow a book or two so it takes a lot of will power to force myself to leave the place without borrowing any book. I have no idea what it is but i just can't help myself. sooo, my bookshelve is filled with books from the library. And that's not all, another thing is that i read incredibly SLOW!!! I can't help it that i read books word for word. Almost everyone i know skims through the pages or only read the important parts and eventually finishes the whole damned book within a friggin day! i can't do that because i can't skim (and even if i skim, i still don't understand what it will be saying). Also, i can't pick out the important parts and will eventually see the whole page as important. Therefore, it will take some time for me to finish my books to finally watch the social network.

No comments:

Post a Comment