2 February 2011

A New Beginning

A lot of things sure have happened these last few weeks. Hanging out and just having fun with my friends. I wish i could turn back time and relive it all over again. However, things just don't happen that way does it? There are still many of life's obstacles i have to overcome and many more things to discover. I guess i have to let go now and embrace the future for how do we progress if we don't? i will be separated from my friends soon and we won't be having classes together anymore but i'll always keep those memories with me...
here's a poem i found recently:
A special friend you are to me
Bringing feelings of warmth endlessly
I send you this cuddle deep from my heart
To keep by your side when we are apart <3

A wonderful poem is it not? it does translate how we feel toward our dearest friends. How much we cherish our friendship and how much we want to hold on to it :)
Although we will be going toward different paths, at least we still have each other in our hearts. i'm going to meet new people soon and make new friends, i hope i stay strong. Here now, is the end of this chapter of my life..

Sometimes, what happens to be the end, is really a new beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment