11 February 2011

Best Day Of My Life (in terms of food)

I could only blog about this now because my laptop's network kinda broke down so i am using the library's resources.
The day i am talking about is 9/02/2011. First, i had curry crab for breakfast- yes, not what you would expect for breakfast but it is still food. Chicken rice for lunch, had a chocolate waffle later on. Then, for dinner, Beef Lasagna, about 3 sweet and spicy drumlets from pizza hut and a few bites of hawaiian pizza. i looved it!!! It was great :) My stomach was very very happy. i know this isn't healthy so i will/might be going for a jog later/next morning. Though i have a high metabolism rate, i must still exercise... not only for my health but also for my skin because a healthy diet= healthy skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment