8 June 2014

Terribly Afraid for the Future

So many events have transpired in the past few days that.. required me to take a breather.

Here are a few things that I can think of off the top of my head:
  1. A good friend of mine will probably no longer come to NTU with me :(
  2. I am strapped for cash for South Korea trip so hanging out with friends thing needs to be put on hold for the moment but I can't say that to them.. plus I really want to hang out with them. Just money free :((
  3. I'm terrified for the future and what may lie in store

I don't know how to solve it and my mind's a blur. I'm scared one moment and positive the next. I need some alone time but I need advice too. I'm trying to move on to the future but I ain't letting go. 

I need help huh



No comments:

Post a Comment