4 April 2014

Slacking until 10 April

What's happening on the 10th you say? Well, that's the day I shall start work!! It's at Singapore Polytechnic, my wonderful poly where I spent 3 years of my life in. It'll just be mostly admin work etc. which I'm already used to by now since my internship. At least this time, I'll have a friend to hang out with, BRENDA! Though we might not work together, probably different departments, I guess we would still have at least lunch together ^^

Anyways, to kill my time until next Thursday, I've actually started on my road to better fashion sense and improving my Mandarin Chinese... Not so much the latter.

By the by, I've been looking at fashion tips and what looks good on me, tall body, tanned skin etc. I've even saved pictures into a folder on my desktop called 'Fashion'. It's a start I guess, to improve my fashion sense as well as wardrobe. I'm actually thinking of donating my old clothes and buy a whole different wardrobe. Don't worry, I've already had a budget in mind, I'm not that girl who spends without thinking anymore. Although sometimes I give in to my impulses.

Here are some photos I saved:


I can definitely pull these off. Of course, I'll need to wear and see it for myself first before buying them but I'm a hundred percent sure they'll fit me :)






That's all for now! 

Have a lovely day ahead :D

No comments:

Post a Comment