22 February 2014

Lost

I think that everyone gets lost some time in their lives, whether they're in their forties or in their twenties. There always come a time when you stop and ask yourself what you really want to do with your life. A few of us get that epiphanies we're all waiting for though.

I have always thought and desired that I would one day have a job I love, that I would not stress day and night for. That even if i get burned out from all the endless energy that requires of me for the job, I would still say, "Hey, I love my job and that's all that counts!"

I've met many people in my 20 years of living on earth: a bus accident/crash survivor, an ex deep sea diver, a guy who used to race motorcycles with others dead in the night even when it was dangerous and could cause lives (luckily no one got hurt) et cetera... and I don't believe that they regretted any of the steps they took in their 'journey,' the good and the bad.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes, your dreams may not lead you down the paths you would have thought and the paths you're going to take may actually lead you to where you'll ultimately love to be. Life is full of screw ups, full of possibilities as well as ups and downs but it will always bring you to where you're supposed to be. Because if it's meant to be, it will be.

And one day, you won't regret that step you took.

Make your own path / xorsyst

No comments:

Post a Comment