23 May 2014

Upcoming Graduation

my motİve for thİs year!

It has been a pretty tough day yesterday, what with all the graduates going all around Singapore Polytechnic (my polytechnic where I'm currently working at their Student Services Office). It made me realise how fast mine would arrive. Pretty soon, I'll be off to University and trying to get a hold on the Degree that would sometimes or consistently elude me.

I feel so much sadness that 3 years has passed by so fast, as if it had never happened. There's so much that happened in this 3 years I'll never forget. Friends, Camps, Clubs and Cliques. It all comes to an end now.

I even mentioned it briefly to a friend at work and he said so smoothly as if this sort of thing doesn't concern him the least, "this is life."

Of course. Of course it is a part of life, the progress and change. Time will pass everyone by and moments slowly become distant memories. But that is what I just simply cannot accept. Those moments... I don't want to forget them. But I'm afraid, in time, I would.

I'm gripping so hard to the present that I'm terrified of moving on into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment