10 October 2014

I'm Dark Inside

girl in darkness

Sometimes, I feel like I'm dead inside, and dark.. Just detached from the world. Of course that's not the case with people who know me. When you ask the people in my social social what they'd think about me, the answers you would get are how jovial and enthusiastic about everything I am, how I'm an extrovert and how they cannot believe it when they hear that I'm an introvert. They say that they think I make friends easily and that I don't have a problem making a comfortable environment for them to interact in. They think I'm pretty and confident.

They're more than just mistaken,

I am extremely insecure, I just don't show it. I am confident simply because I can fake it. I am noisy because I'm afraid I'd have no friends, And making so many friends doesn't give me time for myself that I need to relax in. Making so many friends makes me sad that I'll lose the real ones. The reason I always look happy is because I don't show it when I'm sad.. that I know not everyone wants to hear others' problems. You need to learn to fend for yourself. And that...

reminds me that no matter how many friends you have, there will be times when you'd be alone in the dark.

And you realise that only you can fight your own battle

No comments:

Post a Comment